Wednesday, April 28, 2010

"Date Night"

Tonight Andy and I had "date night". We went to KC BBQ (one of our new favorite places to eat)! and then we were going to go to the library. "romantic, I know"! I decided to try something new and ordered the italian sausage. I thought it was a little wierd to see italian sausage at a bbq place but I ordered it anyway, and that's when date night went down hill. I didnt really care to much for my food when I got it (just wasn't what I was expecting). Andy couldn't help but laugh at me because I seem to do that a lot when we go out to eat (not like what I order) and I couldn't trade with him this time because he ordered the same thing. Thats not the worst part. I ended up spilling half of my sandwich on my shirt :( I wiped it up as fast as I could, took a quick look around to make sure no one saw what I just did and then continued eating. You would think that was the worst of the night and so did I until I dropped fries covered in ketchup right into my lap! Yep, that really happened! needless to say the library was out of the question and date night was over. Oh well, better luck next time!

1 comment:

  1. Yea!! Welcome to the blog world..Andy is so lucky to have you...you can blog, make cakes, scrapbook and wear food (fashionably well, too, I am sure!)
    :) Katie B.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

I met the love of my life Andy in 1998 and we have been together ever since. We got married October 17, 2009 and we are expecting our first baby May 1, 2011. We are byond excited and can't wait. We are having a boy and his name will be Brady. Andy and I have amazing family and friends and are truely blessed. I am a cosmetologist and an avid scrapbooker. Scrapbooking is my passion and I feel like bloging is just an extention of my passion, documenting life!