Thursday, February 24, 2011

Am I really that BIG?


I am seven months pregnant with my first baby and I feel HUGE! I honestly don't know how this baby is going to fit in my tummy for much longer and I still have two months to go. Nothing fits me anymore and nothing looks good on me either, even my maternity clothes are getting snug. I am sure all pregnant women go through this during their pregnancy (especially at seven months) But the last few weeks have been a little rough. I have had 4 people in the last 2 weeks ask me if I was having more then one baby. Am I really that BIG? One lady even commented after I told her that I was just having one baby that I was just huge. Are people for real? That is just as bad as asking a non pregnant women when she is due. I just have to keep reminding myself that May is right around the corner!

FOR THE RECORD: There is only one baby in there! LOL

1 comment:

Followers

About Me

I met the love of my life Andy in 1998 and we have been together ever since. We got married October 17, 2009 and we are expecting our first baby May 1, 2011. We are byond excited and can't wait. We are having a boy and his name will be Brady. Andy and I have amazing family and friends and are truely blessed. I am a cosmetologist and an avid scrapbooker. Scrapbooking is my passion and I feel like bloging is just an extention of my passion, documenting life!